• Brand: Biesse
• Model: Akron 845
• Conditions: Used
• Availability: Ready
Single automatic edging machine for application of PVC, ABS, melamine, veneer and solid wood edges in strips or rolls. Compact, sturdy machine, ideal for industrial or artisan use and for who use edgebanding machines for multiple applications, involving the use of a wide range of different types of panel and edging material. Robust, safe and reliable panel transport system for optimum holding of panels of all dimensions. Extra-large industrial chain with large, individually interchangeable pods
• Panel thickness: 10-60 mm.
• Panel width: min. 85 mm.
• Panel length: min. 140 mm.
• Thickness of edge-banding material in rolls: 0,4-3 mm.
• Thickness of edge-banding material in strips: 15 mm.
• Feed speed: 10-14-20 m/min.
• Total power installed: kw. 22
• Pneumatic connection: Bar 7
• Suction flow rate: m/sec 30
• Weight: kg. 3.100
• Overall dimensions: 6.000 x 1.502x1.770h mm.
• Documents: operation and maintenance manual, spare parts catalogue, electrical sheet, software manual, CE declaration of conformity
• Numerical control: CNI - Personal Computer con Video 15"
• Software: Sintra
• Working units control and automatic start of motors
• Mobile button pad
• Large diameter roll holder
• Pre-milling unit
• Glues types: HOT MELT/EVA
• Guillotine for cutting rolled banding materials
• Applied banding material pressed using pneumatically controlled presser rollers
• End-trimming unit
• Tilting top and bottom chamfering unit
• Motors rounders
• Edge scraper unit
• Glue scraper unit
• Brush unit
• Numerical indicators on all the main adjustments
• Double row of bearing-mounted wheels on the top presser
• Side panel support guide
• Highly efficient chip suction system on all the working units
• Central extraction system connections
• Safety cabins with sound proofing
• Interior lighiting
REQUEST INFORMATION FOR THIS MACHINE